Instructions for New students at DREAM:Lab
Things to do once you join the lab:
- Get account on DREAM:Lab workpress site (Prateeksha)
- If you’re not a fulltime student or staff at IISc, fill out the CDS Permission letter, get it signed by Yogesh and submit a copy to security to get building access, and one to CMC/NetHelp to get WiFi access.
- Get added to the DREAM:Lab mailing list (Yogesh)
- Get accounts on SVN (Anshu)
- Find out your weekly F2F meeting schedule with Yogesh.
- Attend Friday lab meetings at SERC 119. Check the schedule. (Abhilash)
- Sign up to present a research paper/topic 2-3 times in the semester during Fri lab meetings. (Abhilash)
- Go through the other resources on the internal webpage.
- Get account on Rigel (Ravikant)