- The public GitHub repository for the DREAM:Lab is located at: https://github.com/dream-lab
- The GoFFish graph analytics platform is available from: https://github.com/dream-lab/goffish_v3
- For older versions of GoFFish, see the USC Git repository at: https://github.com/usc-cloud/goffish
- The ECHO: Edge+Cloud Hybrid Orchestration platform is available from https://github.com/dream-lab/echo
- GA scheduling algorithms for Edge+Cloud deployment is at https://github.com/dream-lab/ec-sim
- Bigdata & IoT Benchmark
- The tooling related to the Smart Campus project is available at: https://github.com/dream-lab/smartx
- There also additional resources from the IISc-Microsoft IoT Summer School
- The VIoLET: A Large-scale Virtual Environment for Internet of Things is available from https://github.com/dream-lab/VIoLET (EuroPar, 2018)
- Partition-centric Distributed Algorithm for Identifying Euler Circuits on Large Graphs (HPBDC, 2019)
- Apache Spark code is available from https://github.com/dream-lab/euler-circuit
All these software, unless otherwise noted, are available under Apache 2.0 open source license. Copyright rests with (c) DREAM:Lab, IISc, 2017.
These software are research prototypes and made available on a best-effort basis, without any guarantees 🙂 If you have any questions or comments, you can sent the respective author a note, or a send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.